Update on boy murder in the Religious Seminary of Badin
Zafar Rind, student of Maddresah Faizen-e-medina suspiciously got murdered in Maddresah Faizen-e-medina (religious seminary) of Badin.
On July 29, 2016 Advocte Kaleem Mirza appeared before JM – I Badin court on behalf of complainant and put up plea that accused may not get away with the crime, they are involved in the murder of an innocent under age child, they strangled him. they also sodomized the child.
the legal team led by advocate Kaleem approached DSP Barkat Ali (Head of custody jail), for the progressive report.
Three accused jailed (two teachers & a student)
Remaining two Asghar Ali Rind (Assistant Head of Faizan-e-Medina) & watchman are under remand.
Chemical report is about to reach by 8/8/16, most chances of positive report.
1. SIP Khuda Bux Lund investigating murder case of the child.
2. Medical reports declared that it is a murder case rather than suicide.
3. Vakalatnama is signed by complainant.
4. IO will produce PC in next week.
5. Senator (religious affairs) Abdul Qayum Soomro directed police to co-operate with parents of victim child.
6. News clips, Pictures of place of incident and Vakalatnama scans are attached for the consideration.
7. Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leaders creating pressure on police, they in fact intrude SIP Ibrahim Jatoi to assist Mr. Lund, to keep eye on report.
8. Father has requested to include the name of Asghar Ali (maternal uncle & assistant head of maddresah)
9. Memon community tried to access victim’s family to withdraw and compromise, But they refused.
Local media covered the news of “murder in a religious seminary”:
- FIR report
- Copy of Vakalatnama
- Copies of Postmortem reports